FRAUD ALERT: If you receive a phone call that appears to be from us, please do not provide the caller with any information. Call us at 207-924-5544 and verify.
Once you set up your checking account with online bill pay, you can spend less time managing your finances. Here’s what this convenience means for you:
- Pay your bills online, all in one place
- Track payment history and account balances in real time
- Add the people and companies you want to pay quickly, then send payments with a simple click
- Have the convenience to schedule payments for a future date
- Set up helpful email or text reminders when bills are due
For instructions on how to pay a person, select the Pay a Person Demo link below. Or, contact any of our employees for assistance.
Click to see a Pay a Person Demo
Click to see a Bill Pay Demo
Not yet registered for Internet Banking? Register Here!
Links to Third Party Sites
You are now leaving the Maine Highlands Federal Credit Union (MHFCU) website. When you click on Proceed, you will be transferred to a website that is not operated by the credit union. MHFCU is not responsible for the content on the alternate site. MHFCU does not represent the third party or the member if the two enter into a transaction. Privacy, security, and accessibility policies of the alternate site may differ from those practiced by the credit union.